Season 4 of the popular BBC Tv series, Peaky Blinders, was first aired on Wednesday night in the UK and has since been released into the UK iTunes store and is currently number 1 in the top downloaded TV iTunes chart.
Each week, as an episode is aired on the BBC it is then released the following day into the UK iTunes store to download.
A single episode is £2.49 to download (HD), or a series pass, which provides access to all episodes as they are released will cost £9.99(SD), or £12.99HD.
So, to access this in the UK iTunes store and download Peaky Blinders you will need a UK Apple ID. Anyone can set up a UK Apple ID, from any country. You do not need to be in the UK, or have a bank account or UK address.
Once an iTunes account has been set up for the UK any TV, music, Apps, music or movies can be accessed and downloaded – even if you already have an account for another country. They can be simultaneously used through signing in and out of accounts. If you are using more than one iTunes account for different countries then as well as this being a great way to get early releases , such as Peaky Blinders, it is also a worth shopping around different stores to get the best prices.
Here is how to set up a UK Apple ID, using an iPad or iPhone:
- From the home screen on the iPhone or iPad select “App store”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and sign out of an existing iTunes account.
- Choose any “FREE” App and select “Get”.
- In the pop up box choose “Create Apple ID”.
- Follow the set up process to add an email address (this will be the new Apple ID) and password and change the country using the drop down box to “United Kingdom”.
- Click agree to terms and conditions and select Next.
- Select “None” under billing details and fill in name, address, phone number (A Google search can help with this) and head to the next page.
- Apple will send a verification code to the email address provided.
- Check for the email and confirm the code where requested on the iPad or iPhone.
Once the above steps have been followed the iTunes account will then need credit loaded into it, to allow the purchase download of Peaky Blinders. Use the new log in details to sign into the account and this will prompt a switch to the UK iTunes store. From here you will need to purchase an iTunes gift card code to redeem into the account.
On our website we sell a range of gift card codes, including those for the UK and they are available for a fast email delivery. Our UK gift card codes are available in £10,£15,£25 , £50 and £100, use the link below to take a look:
All payments for the gift card codes are secure through Paypal, credit/debit card or Bitcoin.
We hope you enjoy the new Peaky Blinders and if you have any questions on using a UK iTunes visit us at : www.miTunes.tv , where we have a live chat service and will be available to answer your questions.