This is US season 2 is out now to download in the US store, where other countries still only have access to download just season 1.
Can’t wait for the release? With no release date available yet for just when it will be available in other iTunes stores here at miTunes.tv we think you should wait no longer! We have all the information you will need right below, to set up your own US Apple and have access immediately to download This is US series 2 from whichever country you are in!
To set up the ID you will just need an email address and access to an iPad or iPhone, then simply follow the steps below:
- From the home screen on the iPhone or iPad select “App store”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and sign out of an existing iTunes account.
- Choose any “FREE” App and select “Get”.
- In the pop up box choose “Create Apple ID”.
- Follow the set up process to add an email address (this will be the new Apple ID) and password and change the country using the drop down box to “United States”.
- Click agree to terms and conditions and select Next.
- Select “None” under billing details and fill in name, address, phone number (A Google search can help with this) and head to the next page.
- Apple will send a verification code to the email address provided.
- Check for the email and confirm the code where requested on the iPad or iPhone.
It really is that easy!
How much will it cost?
As you can see it is free to set up the new US iTunes account, but then of course it does cost(as it does in any other iTunes store) to download This is US. A season pass is currently available for $29.99USD. Or individual episodes are available for $2.99USD.
So credit can be added to the account using US iTunes gift card codes. The amount of credit required can be chosen, ordered online and the code delivery will be received via email. Our US iTunes gift card codes are currently available in $10,$15.$25,$50 or $100. Though credit can also be added at a later date to top up the account if needed.
Any downloads made using the US store will be stored in the same iTunes library as any other account making it easy to use and accessible.
Using multiple accounts:
If you already have an iTunes account for another country simply logging in and out of accounts will help you to switch countries/regions in the iTunes store.
If switching between different countries/regions, you will need to ensure there are no subscription services activated. This includes Apple music or iTunes match. trying to switch accounts with these activated will trigger the “Apple 90 day lock out”.