It’s here… The brand NEW Ubisoft South park game “Phone Destroyer” is out in the Canadian iTunes store on soft launch so you can play it right now!! It hasn’t been released in the US/UK/Australia or any of the other bigger Apple stores yet.
If you don’t live in Canada, all you need to do is set up your very own Canadian Apple ID and the South Park game/app is completely free to download and it only takes a few minutes…
Here’s how to set up a Canadian iTunes account/Apple ID on an iPhone or iPad:
- From the home screen on the iPhone or iPad select “App store”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and sign out of an existing iTunes account.
- Choose any “FREE” App and select “Get”.
- In the pop up box choose “Create Apple ID”.
- Follow the set up process to add an email address (this will be the new Apple ID) and password and change the country using the drop down box to “Canada”.
- Click agree to terms and conditions and select Next.
- Select “None” under billing details and fill in name, address, phone number (A Google search can help with this) and head to the next page.
- Apple will send a verification code to the email address provided.
- Check for the email and confirm the code where requested on the iPad or iPhone.
Once your account is ready you can download South Park Phone Destroyer for free and start playing. You’ll need to sign in to your new Canadian iTunes account.
After you’ve downloaded it you can switch back to your US Apple ID anytime and keep playing. You can download and play for free but if you need to buy any IAP you will to use iTunes codes to put credit into the account.
iTunes code are available at mitunes.tv to add credit to your account.