Mobile game developer Netmarble had originally released their newest game Lineage 2: Revolution into the Korean App store and it stormed to the top of the charts with success! Following that they have now released it into a few other stores, including the Japanese App store, ahead of it’s release in the West..we are aware that pre registration is now available for the release into Western App stores but our sources say it is still not going to be released until perhaps November…
Can’t wait that long? Don’t worry, the Western crowds can be beaten with the use of Japanese Apple ID. It’s Free, easy and legal to set up from any country and the game can be played immediately after set up!
How much will it cost?
The game is free to set up, free to download and free to play too. In App Purchases are available throughout the game play to help speed up progression in the game if required, but are not mandatory. Japanese iTunes codes can be purchased online and delivered via email to redeem into the account to allow IAP’s.
Setting up a Japanese Apple ID:
Simply follow the steps below to set up and download Lineage 2:Revolution:
- From the home screen on the iPhone or iPad select “App store”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and sign out of an existing iTunes account.
- Select and “free” App and select “Get”.
- In the pop up box choose “Create Apple ID”.
- Follow the set up process to add an email address (this will be the new Apple ID) and password and change the country using the drop down box to “Japan”.
- Click agree to terms and conditions and select Next.
- Select “None” under billing details and fill in name, address, phone number (A Google search can help with this) and head to the next page.
- Apple will send a verification code to the email address provided.
- Check for the email and confirm the code where requested on the iPad or iPhone.
Once the steps above have been taken use the new log in details to sign into the account. This will prompt a move to the “Japanese store”.
To download the App once in the Japanese App store use the search bar to search “Lineage 2: Revolution” and the game will download as an App onto the home screen.
Using multiple Apple ID’ s for different regions is easy as signing in and out of accounts will switch to the relevant country of the Apple ID. However, to switch easily there must be no subscription services, such as Apple music or iTunes music switched on.
To contact us for any further information visit us at: www.miTunes.tv and use our live chat.