To access the new Nintendo Animal Crossing Pocket game download and to play in the UK you will need an Australian Apple ID. The new mobile game has been released on iOS in the Australian App store so a log in for Australia will be required and we have the details right here for you..
Anyone in the UK can set up an Australian Apple ID easily using an iPhone or iPad, here’s the instructions:
- From the home screen on the iPhone or iPad select “App store”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and sign out of an existing iTunes account.
- Choose any “FREE” App and select “Get”.
- In the pop up box choose “Create Apple ID”.
- Follow the set up process to add an email address (this will be the new Apple ID) and password and change the country using the drop down box to “Australia”.
- Click agree to terms and conditions and select Next.
- Select “None” under billing details and fill in name, address, phone number (A Google search can help with this) and head to the next page.
- Apple will send a verification code to the email address provided.
- Check for the email and confirm the code where requested on the iPad or iPhone.
The new Australian iTunes account is ready to use!
If you already have an iTunes account for the UK, then logging out of that account and in with the Australian log in details and vice versa!
The In App purchases available for Animal Crossing are Leaf Ticket credits. To find out how to make in app purchases for leaf tickets click here.