Setting up an iTunes account/Apple ID on an iOS device for a country other than the one you are in is really easy on an iPad or iPhone.
Note: It is important that a good VPN connection (to the country of the new account) is set up before beginning the steps below. We recommend IP Vanish and connecting via the App.
Here’s a guide to set up an iTunes account for a different country using an iPhone or iPad:
- From the home screen select “App store”.
- Sign out of an existing iTunes account at the bottom of the page.
- Choose any “FREE” App.
- In the pop up box choose “Create Apple ID”.
- Follow the set up process to add an email address (this will be the new Apple ID) change the country to the correct country of your new account and create a password.
- Select “None” under billing details and fill in name, address, phone number.
- Apple will send a verification code to the email address.
- Check for the email and confirm the code where requested.
The new account is ready to use!
For free download purchases no credit will be needed in the account, however to purchase or paid App download or to make IAP credit will be required ans can be added through the redemption of an iTunes gift card code.