As of September 2017 it is no longer possible to set up an iTunes account for a different country on a PC or Mac. The account set up for a new Apple ID for the US, however, it is possible from any country in the world using an iPhone or iPad.
Get a free trial of SaferVPN at https://www.safervpn.com/
Here is our step by step guide to create a US Apple ID from outside of America..
- From the home screen on the iPhone or iPad select “App store”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and sign out of an existing iTunes account.
- Choose any “FREE” App and select “Get”.
- In the pop up box choose “Create Apple ID”.
- Follow the set up process to add an email address (this will be the new Apple ID) and password and change the country using the drop down box to “United States”.
- Click agree to terms and conditions and select Next.
- Select “None” under billing details and fill in name, address, phone number (A Google search can help with this) and head to the next page.
- Apple will send a verification code to the email address provided.
- Check for the email and confirm the code where requested on the iPad or iPhone.
The new US iTunes account is ready to use!
Need credit in the account? Visit us at www.miTunes.tv to see our wide range of US iTunes gift card codes available for fast, email delivery.