To watch Game of Thrones series 7 in the UK without having Sky, you will need a German Apple ID. These are free and really easy to set up from any country in the world; including the UK. We provide details below for how to set up the new German Apple ID and download Game of Throne season 7 safely and legally. Or If it is easier we can set the account up for you for free (details below).
How much will it cost?
Though the initial set up of the German Apple ID is completely free, a payment to iTunes will need to be made to download GoT. The current cost for a season pass is €16.99 in SD/€19.99 in HD. This will provide you with complete access to each episode of season 7 as it is released weekly into the iTunes store.
iTunes credit can be purchased online through iTunes gift card codes and redeemed into the account to allow the purchase download of GoT.
Buy a German iTunes code online here – and receive a fast email delivery of the iTunes code.
Prefer us to set the account up for you? That’s fine, just be sure to change your iTunes delivery method to “create an iTunes account” and we will set it up and email you the new account details. There is no charge for this service, just an extra freeby we like to offer to get you watching GoT faster!
Here’s how to set up the German Apple ID….
*** As of September 2017 the below instructions for Mac or PC will no longer be valid. Accounts must be set up using an iPhone or iPad, here’s how:
-Please note if you are in the UK/outside of Germany you will need a German VPN on to complete the set up. We recommend IP Vanish.
These instructions are for iTunes 12 on Mac or PC:
1. Log out of your existing iTunes account. Click on your email address in the top left corner of the store screen, and select sign out from the drop down menu.
2. Change the country of the iTunes store. Scroll down to the bottom of the iTunes store home page and click on the small flag in the bottom right corner.
3. On the next page, choose the country you wish to create an account for (in this case, Germany)
4. Select to sign into an account. You will now be on the German store Home page. Click ‘sign in’ from the top left of the screen.
5. Select to create a New Apple ID. In the login window that appears click ‘Create New Apple ID’.
6. Click ‘Continue’.
7. Agree to the T&Cs. Ensure the country noted at the top is correct (Germany, not the country you are in), and agree to the terms and conditions by checking the box, and clicking ‘Agree’.
8. Provide a new Apple ID username and password. On the next page, enter the email address, password and other details you wish to use for the new account. These can be correct or not, it is up to you, but make a note of all the details you enter in case you ever need to confirm your security details. The email address must not already be used for an Apple ID / iTunes account, and it should be one that you have access to so you can confirm the set up. Below this enter your name/address details – they do not have to be correct, but the address will need to be a German address. (You will receive no communication from Apple via post.)
9. Confirm the billing details and enter the iTunes code. Ignore the credit card section and enter your gift card code in the box below.
10. Confirm the set up. Once you have entered all your details click ‘Continue’. This will cause an error message to appear saying the credit card number you entered is not valid. Simply select ‘none’ in the credit card section (as shown above) and press ‘Continue’ at the bottom of the screen again.
There you have it, your very own German Apple ID loaded with credit.
How to download GoT season 7 using the new German iTunes account?
Use the new log in details you have created to sign into the iTunes store – signing in will automatically transfer you to the German iTunes store.
Search for Game of Thrones – this will display all seasons. Choose season 7 – the English version (Staffel 7 is the German version) and click to download. This will prompt you to re enter your password to confirm the purchase.
If you have downloaded a season pass each episode will be released into your iTunes library on a weekly basis.
The German iTunes account can then be used for other downloads too, such as apps, movies and other Tv series, just remember to keep it topped up with credit at www.miTunes.tv !
It may also be worth noting that season 6 in 2016 also released first in the German store, so keep hold of your German iTunes account for next year and you may also catch the season finale first too!