Think you should have set different security questions for your Apple ID/iTunes account and looking to set new questions and answers??
Don’t worry there is a way to change them…Below is a quick and easy guide to how:
1. Online go to “My Apple ID” https://appleid.apple.com/
2. Select “Manage your Apple ID” and use your log in details to sign in.
3. Select “Password and Security”
4. Before changing the answers to your security questions you will need to answer them
(Forgot the answers to the existing security questions? Visit our page to tell you what to do – HERE)
5. Choose your new security questions and answers.
6. Add a rescue email address if the option is available ( this will help you if in future you forget your security questions and answers)
7. Save the details.
We hope that helps…but do feel free to contact us through email at sales@miTunes.tv if you have any questions or would like advice, we are always happy to help.