If you are in the UK and are looking for a fast, easy, legal download of Game of Thrones season 7 then you are in the right place!
GoT S7 is not yet available to download in the UK iTunes store. However, if you simply cannot wait for it’s release in the UK, as no one knows how long that will be, but definitely not before the season finale on Sky, then we have the details you need below so you can download it and start watching right away.
To safely and legally buy the download of S7 all you will need to do is set up a German Apple ID. Game of Thrones S7 is available in the German iTunes store, with an English audio version and German Apple ID/iTunes accounts are really fast and easy to set up. Here are the main details you need to begin your GoT download…
How much will it cost?
Though the initial set up of the German Apple ID is completely free, a payment to iTunes will need to be made to download GoT. The current cost for a season pass is €16.99 in SD/€19.99 in HD. This will provide you with complete access to each episode of season 7 as it is released weekly into the German iTunes store.
All you need is a German iTunes code to put credit into the account to allow you to buy the download.
Below is a guide for how to buy iTunes codes online and then set up the German Apple ID. However, if you would rather we set the account up for you please select your delivery method as “set up iTunes account” for your iTunes purchase and we will set up the account and email the details to you. (Once you receive the new German Apple ID details) you can then change them to make them personal and secure to you. There is no extra charge for us to set the account up for you, this is a free service we offer for you to get started easily and get you to watching GoT faster!
German iTunes codes can be purchased safely online from our site using the following link:
All payments are secure with numerous payment options available and deliveries are sent fast via email or sms.
Here’s how to set up a German iTunes account/Apple ID from the UK…
-Please note if you are in the UK/outside of Germany you will need a German VPN on to complete the set up. We recommend IP Vanish.
Follow the instructions below from your PC:
1. Log out of your existing iTunes account. Click on your email address in the top left corner of the store screen, and select sign out from the drop down menu.
2. Change the country of the iTunes store. Scroll down to the bottom of the iTunes store home page and click on the small flag in the bottom right corner.
3. On the next page, choose the country you wish to create an account for (in this case, Germany)
4. Select to sign into an account. You will now be on the German store Home page. Click ‘sign in’ from the top left of the screen.
5. Select to create a New Apple ID. In the login window that appears click ‘Create New Apple ID’.
6. Click ‘Continue’.
7. Agree to the T&Cs. Ensure the country noted at the top is correct (Germany, not the country you are in), and agree to the terms and conditions by checking the box, and clicking ‘Agree’.
8. Provide a new Apple ID username and password. On the next page, enter the email address, password and other details you wish to use for the new account. These can be correct or not, it is up to you, but make a note of all the details you enter in case you ever need to confirm your security details. The email address must not already be used for an Apple ID / iTunes account, and it should be one that you have access to so you can confirm the set up. Below this enter your name/address details – they do not have to be correct, but the address will need to be a German address. (You will receive no communication from Apple via post.)
9. Confirm the billing details and enter the iTunes code. Ignore the credit card section and enter your gift card code in the box below.
10. Confirm the set up. Once you have entered all your details click ‘Continue’. This will cause an error message to appear saying the credit card number you entered is not valid. Simply select ‘none’ in the credit card section (as shown above) and press ‘Continue’ at the bottom of the screen again.
Now you can use the log in details to sign into the account and download GoT from the “Tv Programmes” section. Logging in with the details you have set up will divert you into the German store.
Please ensure for the English audio version you select “series 7” in the iTunes store(as Staffel 7 is the German audio version).
If you would find a video guide to set up the account easier, check out our You Tube video guide to set up an iTunes account