Disney Pixar’s Cars 3 is out now in the US iTunes store download!
The movie is not yet available in the UK store, as well as various other countries too so to ensure an early download and viewing then we will delay no further, so here’s how to set up a US iTunes account:
First of all, a few questions answered…
I am not in the US and don’t have a US address or bank? Don’t worry, you can be in any country and do not need a US address or bank.
What do I need? An email address and access to an iPad or iPhone ( to set up the account).
How do I link my bank account to purchase and download Cars 3? You don’t. You put money into the account using iTunes gift card codes (using the link further below to order the amount you need and receive it via email).
How much will it cost? The account set up is free. Then the account can be used for free downloads eg Apps. However, to purchase and download Cars 3 it is currently available for $19.99 for a HD version.
To set up a US Apple ID, using an iPad or iPhone follow the steps below:
- From the home screen on the iPhone or iPad select “App store”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and sign out of an existing iTunes account.
- Choose any “FREE” App and select “Get”.
- In the pop up box choose “Create Apple ID”.
- Follow the set up process to add an email address (this will be the new Apple ID) and password and change the country using the drop down box to “United States”.
- Click agree to terms and conditions and select Next.
- Select “None” under billing details and fill in name, address, phone number (A Google search can help with this) and head to the next page.
- Apple will send a verification code to the email address provided.
- Check for the email and confirm the code where requested on the iPad or iPhone.
Using the new log in details to sign into the iTunes account will offer you to move to the “US store”.
To purchase a US iTunes gift card code click here. iTunes codes are available in $10,$15,$25,$50 and $100. Remember for the HD download of Cars 3 you will need at least $19.99 credit.
Further credit can also be added at any point in the future to allow more purchases of download content and it does not have to be used at the same time. The balance will simply decrease as purchases in the iTunes store are made.
and there you have it your very own US Apple ID! To switch back to an existing account for a different country simply sign out of the US account and back in using the sign in details of the other account to move back to that country.
Any questions? Visit us at www.miTunes.tv and use our live chat service.