Freshly soft launched this week, Capcom have released new gaming App – Puzzle Fighter into a handful of App stores.
It is officially out and ready to download in Australia, Canada, Mexico, Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia…Want to play?
Don’t worry if you don’t live in any of those countries, the soft launch can still be played outside of those countries, here’s how…
Create a new Apple ID for the country you want to download the game from. It’s totally free!
Anyone can set up a new Apple ID for any country using an iPhone or iPad and it won’t matter if another Apple ID is already in use on the same device, signing in and out of the accounts will be switch between the countries, but all downloads will remain on the home screen regardless of which account is signed in.
Will it cost anything at all?
The account set up stage is completely free!! The only thing you will need to spen money on is an iTunes gift card code if an App is not free. Or if an App is free and IAP’s are required iTunes codes can also be used for those. iTunes codes can be purchased online at: www.miTunes.tv and delivered via email. Different values are available.
We have specific instructions for setting up an Apple ID for the following countries to download Puzzle Fighter: Canada, Mexico and Australia.
Below is our guide to set up a Canadian Apple ID:
- From the home screen on the iPhone or iPad select “App store”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and sign out of an existing iTunes account.
- Choose any “FREE” App and select “Get”.
- In the pop up box choose “Create Apple ID”.
- Follow the set up process to add an email address (this will be the new Apple ID) and password and change the country using the drop down box to “Canada”.
- Click agree to terms and conditions and select Next.
- Select “None” under billing details and fill in name, address, phone number (A Google search can help with this) and head to the next page.
- Apple will send a verification code to the email address provided.
- Check for the email and confirm the code where requested on the iPad or iPhone.
Once the account has been set up log into it and download Puzzle Fighter!